Improving outcomes through collaboration and partnership
Our medical team is committed to providing accurate, up-to date and balanced scientific information that enables health care providers to make informed decisions.
If you have a medical product information inquiry, please contact our team via email.
Physicians based in:
- United States or Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brazil: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and APAC (Asia-Pacific): email@example.com
For adverse event reporting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries, email email@example.com.
A hub for the latest medical information on rare disease
MEDhub provides HCPs worldwide with:
- Early and accurate diagnosis and management of rare disease
- Best practice information
- Abstracts, posters, webinars, and presentations from medical congresses
- The latest scientific data and expert insights on rare disease across neuromuscular, CNS, and more
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Resources for HCPs
Browse our library of websites below to learn more about Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and access resources to share with your patients in clinical practice.
Take on Duchenne Podcast
The Take on Duchenne North America podcast brings scientific leaders who work in the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) field to the table to share their knowledge. This podcast aims to educate and raise awareness of DMD amongst the healthcare community and those interested in learning more about this progressive genetic disease.
AADC Deficiency Resources for HCPs
Browse our library of websites below to learn more about aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase (AADC) deficiency, and access resources to share with your patients in clinical practice.
- Australia (English)
- Brazil (Português)
- Pan-Europe (English)
- Germany (Deutsch)
- Italy (Italian)
- Nordics/Baltics/BeNeLux (English)
- Southern Cone South America, Andean Countries and Mexico (Spanish)
- US (English)
Rare Talks: AADC Podcast
Learn more about AADC deficiency – symptoms, diagnosis, and available support – from experts in the field. This series is intended for the health care professional audience, only.
A sincere passion for patients. A deep roster of talent with unmatched expertise. Strong technology platforms. These elements combine to supercharge our robust discovery pipeline for patients living with rare disorders.
Make an investigator-initiated study (IIS) request
IIS requests are unsolicited studies where the investigator conceives the research, develops the protocol, and serves as the sponsor. Independent requests must have clear objectives and be in alignment with PTC’s mission. A complete IIS proposal should be submitted 60 days prior to program start date.